Friday, January 29, 2010

What's It Like In There?


Woohooo I added a new "gadget" to my blog!!! I know, it's all very exciting.

Mostly because it has been brought to my attention that sometimes I suck at updating my blog. Well, sometimes my daily ironic occurrences are just really super lame and not even worth talking about. And sometimes they aren't things I need to share with the entire world. I mean, I do have an ego to protect. Somewhere.

SO now, if you look to the right, you will see: Stacie's Thought of the Day.

For anyone who has ever wondered what goes through my head all day.

Prepare to be astounded.

* I am fairly certain that this toilet paper is not a full ply * I should get another mink to lick my coat clean * Sometimes it's hard to hear what I'm thinking * I hate my life. I'm giving it back to Jesus * Dear short little man with the tiniest strides ever, can you please never walk in front of me again? Thanks * Miniature people fascinate me * Even my skinny shadow has fat thighs * If you try to focus on snowflakes while you're walking, it makes you really dizzy * I was unaware the back of my head could fall asleep * I am more than willing to make an ass out of myself in front of a bunch of people I don't know for the sake of amazing shoes * I find information interesting * I am thankful to BBM for letting me laugh out loud without exerting any extra energy. Or smiling. * The shoulder studs on this jacket are not conducive to carrying a gym bag * I have a remarkable lack of control over my appendages. * I don't need to do things for attention, I get enough of it without even trying. * I don't think you should be allowed to walk on my sidewalk. Thanks. * I think I shall stay in bed all day and be blissful. * Stabbystabbydiediedie. * My worst nightmare is getting pulled over for speeding by a female cop. * I know a camera adds ten pounds, but I'm pretty sure my mother's eyes subtract 15. * Why is Zales "The Diamond Store" advertising on my blog? That's just mean. * I'm an actress; I'm supposed to have a crappy car. If I had an awesome car, people would think that I'm a whore. * At what point in life do you get to start telling people they suck? * I've never been a part of the fast crowd... more of the moderately-paced-with-a- penchant-for-occasional-sprinting crowd. * Is it wrong to give a fat friend brownies? * My IMDB page is going to have so many personal quotes when I'm famous. * It is bad to use my Night Nourishing Cleanser in the afternoon? If inactivity is all it calls for, I should be fine. * How are you supposed to people-watch when all the people are watching you? * Cheesy people make me uncomfortable. * If Cash Cab took place in LA, there would be a lot less money handed out. * Can I wear my sunglasses in bed? * It's sometimes difficult to be taken seriously, when you hate being serious. * Why is Cash Cab playing on the OTHER side of the cardio room? Exercise Fail. * Please don't merge into my lane, unless you are serious about making the next green light. * That wasn't subtle * I don't think my sarcasm translates well via text *

3 comments:

  1. I am completely and fully prepared to be astounded by what goes on in your mind throughout the day.

    As in, you know, "the thought."

    Yep, just the one.

    Allllllll day. SUCKA!


    P.S. I love you. Yeah, like that sad little Hilary Swank movie. Oh shut up, you know you saw it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you crop me out of this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAA no, but I did crop out Cin. Noone wants to know what's going on in that head.

    ReplyDelete