Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The World Is A Stage

I was talking to a friend of mine, trying to explain how I needed to be on a stage soon or I would seriously go crazy.

Monday I had three auditions. Two of them for films, one for theatre.

Film #1: Role of a sarcastic call-girl, guarded in relationships due to being molested by her father as a child

Film #2: An athletic girl, confused and disturbed, leads a double life without knowing it

Theatre piece: A comedy about sex, love and relationships

One pays decently, one pays slightly less than decently, and one is unpaid.

Guess which one cast me?

Thank you Universe for giving me a stage. Next time, if you wanted to throw in a paycheck while you were at it, that would be awesome. Yes? No? Maybe?

Right. Specifics. The bane of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment