Wednesday, January 13, 2010

That's Just Mean

I awoke to find this email in my inbox:
Hi Stacie,

I am a fan of you and your work as an actress. I hope you are doing well and wanted to know how I can get an autographed photo of you. Thanks so much for your time. I wish you continued success and blessings :) Take Care and have a great 2010!

~ Patrick

Oh, he also included his address in Alabama at the close of his message.

Really Patrick? And exactly what of my work have you seen slash are you a fan of? My 5 lines on Days of Our Lives? My awesome "I want to kill myself" look at the top of the runway on Shear Genius? Ohhhh I know - my student films. You love my student films.

People are really creepy.

1 comment:

  1. omg. HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS AWESOME. PLEASE GIVE ME HIS ADDRESS!!! I HAVE SO MANY PICTURES TO SHARE WITH HIM HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete