Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our Cats Will Totally Be BFFs

improbablygonnabeacatlady: I'm still at work. I mean... My life. It's freaking Friday.

me: UGGGHHHHH. Cool. An awesome day at jury duty followed by an awesome night of work. Are you 38 and miserable?

improbablygonnabeacatlady: Yes. I am. I am wearing an Xmas sweater too... and high-waisted pleated pants and holiday socks.

me: HHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA. Talbots? Or JC Penney?

improbablygonnabeacatlady: And my hairstyle looks like Susan Boyle's.

me: Ok. Penney's it is.

improbablygonnabeacatlady: Hey. JC Penney is cool now. It has CRonson and is gonna carry Mango. Let's do Lane Bryant.

me: Oh. I didn't realize you were plus size also. My bad. Of course.

improbablygonnabeacatlady: Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. I eat a whole loaf of bread every morning.

me: AAHHHHAHHAHHHAAAAAA. Your life is depressing me.

improbablygonnabeacatlady: My cat is named Snickerdoodle.

me: Gross. Stop.

improbablygonnabeacatlady: Haha. Oh man. I really need you to watch Liz Lemon when you get home. I watched it 3 times. That clip is 10 minutes long. I spent 30 minutes of my night watching Liz Lemon quotes. HOLY SHIT I AM SO SAD.

me: HAHAHHAAA. Um. I was googling them all week. Our lives are terrifying. How did we end up here?

improbablygonnabeacatlady: Wow. Wow. WOW. At least I won't be alone.

me: You can name your cat Snicker. And mine can be Doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment