Saturday, December 12, 2009

Isn't It Ironic, Don't You Think?

In my 'About Me' section, you will find the following sentence: "And to my friends who have fabulous lives sans irony: You're welcome." I assumed these friends knew who they were. A conversation I had a moment ago has forced me to question this assumption.

mylifeissonotironic: I wanna think of something funny to write!! Ahaha

me: Yes! I need your contribution! Improbablygonnabeacatlady and I cannot suffer alone lol. Although, I'm not sure your life is properly ironic.

mylifeissonotironic: My life SO is ironic lolol

me: AHAHAHHAHAHAAAA. Uhhuh.

mylifeissonotironic: I meeeeean - I can't ever find anything on sale! You know this, and the pain it brings.

...

*cricket*

...

I'm gonna go wash my Snuggie or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment