Friday, November 13, 2009

Bicoastal. Jealous?

I have always wanted to be bicoastal. I love New York, but I also love the beach and want to be an actress soooo yeah, bicoastal is clearly the dream. It's not an uncommon lifestyle, many people I know make it work and are quite content.

That being said, I am now technically bicoastal. I say technically because, well, I do go back and forth between LA and NY. Success!!! Right?? No??? Ok, so when I pictured my bicoastal lifestyle, somehow I did not picture one coast involving my parents' house and my generous friend's couch. I'm also pretty sure I thought I would be going for work.

But no, this is me we are talking about. I go back and forth for auditions... or castings... or general meetings... or merely to see if my agent who hasn't called in two months even happens to notice that I am on the opposite side of the country. Yeah, well maybe if you accepted my facebook friend request you'd notice. Or care. I don't care if my profile picture is from when I was 6 years old, you should still recognize my name. *sigh*

And how is this glamorous lifestyle funded? Generally by working events that take my $160,000 college degree and graffiti it with multiple brands of alcohol. My IQ is plummeting as we speak.

WOOOHOOOOO I'M BICOASTAL BITCHES!!! Jealous much? Much too much.

Postscript: I would like to thank my Wells Fargo Visa for consistently raising my credit limit and Virgin America for having $105 flights between LAX and JFK. Without which, none of this would be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment