Wednesday, March 2, 2011

If You Can't Use My Visa Correctly, Don't Use It At All


For the 4th time in my life (and third time in a year), someone has stolen my credit card.

Every time this has happened, I have sat and pondered what I would do with someone else's credit card, if I were of the stealing sort. Without fail, my mind has wandered towards Chanel quilted handbags, Louboutins and a skydiving excursion I am still dying to make. Unfortunately, my own personal thieves have always seemed to suffer from a severe lack of imagination, but they do generally succeed in making me at least a little bit envious.

Example A: $600 at a hair supply store in London. That is a decent amount of Mason Pearson, Enjoy luxury conditioner, and Moroccan Oil. I want.

Example B: $975 at an electronics website. Toys. I love new toys.

Example C: A few hundred dollars at a Mexican restaurant in NY, that happens to have my favorite margaritas. Mostly due to their large size and small price point. How do you spend a few hundred dollars on $3 Margaritas? Definitely jealous.

Finally, today's example:
Example D: An unknown amount at SEVEN DIFFERENT GAS STATIONS, IN ONE DAY. You go through the trouble of crafting a counterfeit card to spend your day frolicking around gas stations?! That's just embarrassing. And a little bit rude. Especially when my car is on empty in my driveway. A-holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment