Saturday, October 15, 2011

You Look Like a White Girl Trying to Dance Like a White Girl


Remember Lanvin's Fall 2011 campaign video, with Karen Elson and Raquel Zimmermann showing off some of their best white girl dance moves?

I do. Because I watch it frequently. Because it makes me feel better. Because, as I have mentioned before, I am the Whitest. Dancer. Ever. In case I needed anymore proof, icouldprobablyturnironyintoacupcake sent me this video:

80's Dance Party in David & Mike's Kitchen. Standard Fare.

I would recommend clicking rotate 3 times. And hitting pause until it buffers or whatever it does to make it play smoothly. Because nothing else about the video is smooth. At all. Sorry - Mike, your dance moves are totally smooth. I was just focusing on me. Like usual. Like icouldprobablyturnironyintoacupcake was focusing on my a$$ for half of this 1:02 video. Also like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment