Thursday, October 6, 2011

Um, I Think You're in the Wrong Spot, Thanks

Like most people, I'm a creature of habit. Unlike most people, I am completely neurotic about my habits and get seriously twitchy when I am thrown off my regimented (but totally laid back!) path.

I park in the same spot every morning. People generally take note of things of this nature. One person apparently has not.

One morning, I was running late to work and arrived to find that my spot had been taken. I was annoyed, but resigned myself to accept that I was 15 minutes later than usual, and perhaps the owner of this vehicle assumed I wasn't going to be needing my space that day.

The next day, I arrived early, to ensure that I didn't experience a repeat of the day before. WTF. Taken. Again. By the same vehicle.

I was not happy.

I would like to give this person the benefit of doubt. Maybe they are new to the lot and have no clue that they are rudely stomping all over my well-trod ground.

This is why I am strongly considering placing a sticky note on their windshield, informing them of their mistaken acquiescence of my parking place.

I feel like they would want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment