Tuesday, June 7, 2011

That's Some F*ed-Up Sh*t, Man

My coworker forwarded this to me, because she knew I would enjoy it. Mostly because it is totally dark and twisted, yet somehow manages to be HI-larious. Although, I'm pretty sure you should laugh at your own risk, because ghosts are involved. I've started wearing my Casper t-shirt around, in hopes of invoking some friendly spirits to safeguard my life.

The backstory to this photo: My coworker's brother works in downtown NY, in a Fifth Avenue office. (This is a pertinent detail.) As his coworker walked into the building, he swiped a copy of the New York Times that was lying around. Someone else's copy. No big deal - I used to steal the Wall Street Journal from my neighbors in New York. No one's judging.


The only difference is, my neighbors weren't dead. Please reference the circled names in the photo above. (Click on the photo to make it larger. DO IT.) Yup. Newspaper thief stole a dead man's rag. A dead man who happened to have recently hanged himself in that very building.

Tread lightly, my friend. Tread lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment