Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, Bitches

To start the holidays off right, here's a quick little Christmas flashback to 1990.

You know that YouTube video where the kid freaks out at the sight of books beneath his Christmas tree? Well a couple decades ago, some of us were a bit more appreciative.

Some might even say possibly a bit overly-appreciative.

Enjoy!



P.S. Gems to listen for:
*"Hi Mom" (So sweet and innocent. Sigh.)
*"My hair is stuck on my tongue."
*"Really this sled is for people to push it" (AKA Where's my sled chauffeur?)
*"Mine is purple, yours is pink." "My favorite colors." (Earlier in the video my sister had mentioned how much she liked yellow. I responded by immediately claiming it as one of my favorites as well. Obviously. What's yours is mine. And I had it first.)
*"Santa used ours. He used our wrapping paper."
*"Baby Bubbles!!! Just what was on my list!!!!"

Happy Birthday, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment