Sunday, December 5, 2010

Exercise is Not Mandatory

I slept in this morning, making it impossible to make it to the gym before my audition. Incidentally, I turned on the television to find myself watching an interview of a "diet expert" going over some weight loss myths. The myth she was debunking at that moment. 'Exercise is mandatory.' She said you do not have to exercise to lose weight as long as you keep your calories tight. I was overjoyed. Thank you for that message, Jesus. I love it when it's so easy to receive validation for my laziness.

I will choose to ignore that fact that when the camera panned out so that you could see her arms, I could see that she was definitely not familiar with the term 'bicep curl,' and possibly a little too familiar with the term 'curly fries.' Maybe I'll just do a couple tricep exercises...

No comments:

Post a Comment