Thursday, October 7, 2010

Glad That's Settled


me: omgomgomgogmomgomg
kylieeeeeee

improbablygonnabeacatlady: dude
how amazing is it
seriously
seriously
no joke
i love it

me: so amazing
i cant stop watching

improbablygonnabeacatlady: yup
i have watched it so many times this morning
i love kylie's outfits in the video
i love everything
love the lights
just watching it again
no big deal

me: i literally cant stop

improbablygonnabeacatlady: i love all the gay men dancers

me: the dancers
the flowy white

improbablygonnabeacatlady: i mean
this is my favorite song on the album
and this is now one of my most favorite videos of all time
i may or may not be watching it again
stacie i really wonder if we were best friends in our past life as gay men
or do you think in our next life we are coming back as full fledged gay men
this is a precursor
things to ponder

me: THOUGHT OF THE DAY

improbablygonnabeacatlady: i think we might come back as gay men in our next life
like wearing sequins everyday

me: omgomg
yessss

improbablygonnabeacatlady: OR
maybe we come back as gaycons
like kylie

me: HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE
BEST LIFE EVER

improbablygonnabeacatlady: there we go
THERE WE GO
our next life
gaycons

me: happy sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment