Friday, September 3, 2010

Future of America

me: I am now getting my only exercise of the day by walking to Yogurtland

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Niiiiiice!!!! That's more than I do ever.

me: Hahahahahahaha

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Seriously. My ass and thighs are a little sore from dancing.

me: Aaaaahhahahahahahahhahhahaaaa. Dude. We gotta start getting you to the gym lol

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Hahahahaha. I like my body better when I don't work out though. Is that weird? I look weaker...more sickly.

me: Hahahaahahahahahhahhahahaha

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Not as sickly as I would like though of course.

me: No I totally know what you mean. As f*cked up and so not okay as that is. LOL

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Hahahahaa I was half-kidding. But it's sort of true.

me: Like I don't want to look strong. I want to look like I can barely hold my purse.

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Hahahahahaha! But strong is hot too! I just never looked that strong either.

me: HAHAA

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Hahahahahaha! Oh we dream big.

me: Right? Future of America. Thank youuuu womens' movement

ithinkironyisSOfunny: What are our daughters going to be like?

me: F*cked up. But skinny

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Omg. I loved that answer. I wouldn't want it any other way.

me: Although no one kidnaps a fat kid

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Hahahahaha! Yeah, but I'd wish that they would. I don't want to raise a self-respecting fat girl!

me: Ew no. Grossss

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Omg! If I raise some big fat lez I'll just die

me: Omg I just died. Some huge butch chic. Brilliant.

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

me: um, ithinkironyisSOfunny... I don't think you have to worry about your daughter having any self-respect.

Mwahahhahahahhahahhaa

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks, Stacie!

me: Bahahaha

ithinkironyisSOfunny: Quote of the day! This is the funniest conversation that I can never repeat.

Consider it repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment