Friday, November 5, 2010

It's All For The Ancestors

iguessthatwasironic: Bring whomever is excited to go - adventurous peeps. And pretty helps.

me: Hahaha k done and done. I only hang out with pretty people. Duh.

iguessthatwasironic: Snob

me: Guilty. It's better for pictures/memories.

iguessthatwasironic: Hahahahaa - Better for pics

me: One day my ancestors will judge my life based on those pictures. I don't want to disappoint my future family.

iguessthatwasironic: You have really opened my eyes.

me: I'm full of wisdom.

iguessthatwasironic: Hold on. I'm breaking up with my fat friends.

With all this in mind, I guess I had better pull a McQueen and find slash destroy any slash all photos associated with my junior high years. And perhaps my first few years of college while we're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment