Thursday, August 26, 2010

RIP AVP



It is a scientific fact that my future daughters are going to be giants. I am already planning on pumping their veins full of coffee, but diminutive statures are just not in their cards. For those of you who are thinking to yourself: "Unless you marry a short dude," I say: "Ew. That is disgusting and please stop reading my blog now, thanks. Your penny contribution to my ironic life means nothing to me now."

Moving along.

My 6'2" husband and I will be breeding giants. I came to the conclusion long ago that the only logical solution would be to put them in beach volleyball training from the age of two or so. What? It worked for Jennifer Capriati and tennis. I was convinced that was their only hope for a normal, happy lifestyle.

Then came this recent piece of news:

AVP Tour Suspends Operations

The death of the AVP?

What are my future children supposed to do?? More importantly... now where am I going to find a husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment